Difficult Times ∙ Creative Solutions for Family Law Matters
Family law matters usually come with a great deal of anxiety and cause people to ask difficult questions such as:
- Will I get to see my child?
- Will I be able to afford to take care of myself and my child after the divorce?
- Will I be able to relocate with my child?
- Will I lose everything?
- How do I know the child is mine? Did I sign a paternity affidavit when my child was born?
- Who can challenge a paternity affidavit?
Our experienced attorneys can help you find answers and creative solutions that will meet your unique needs. We are Fort Wayne family lawyers who represent clients in a wide range of divorce and other family law matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Fathers' rights
- Paternity matters, including establishing paternity and paternity affidavits
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Property valuation
- No contact/protective/restraining orders
Family Experience ∙ Compassionate Family Law Representation
As parents and grandparents ourselves, our personal experiences give us insight into our clients' family issues, as well as the complications and emotional turmoil that can accompany them.
Personalized, Efficient Representation
At Hogan & Toole, LLP, we let our clients define what success means in their cases, and we help them achieve it. We work with each client individually to understand the issues involved, to understand our client's goals and to find the best solution possible.
We aim to solve family law issues with the least amount of conflict at the lowest cost. Whenever possible, we try to resolve issues for our clients through mediation and negotiation outside of the courtroom, which saves money, time and stress. When these issues cannot be settled outside of litigation, we represent our clients' interests aggressively in the courtroom.
Contact Allen County Spousal Support Lawyer ∙ Free Initial Consultations
Call 260-387-0368 or 877-406-8317 in Indiana, or e-mail us to schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer from Hogan & Toole, LLP. We represent clients in Allen County and the surrounding northeast Indiana counties.